Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My new baby!:)

This just made my made!:) I received an important package today.:) Actually I didn't expect it to arrive today, 'coz when i ordered it last sunday they said that i would receive it after 2 weeks. So I was really shocked when they called me 2 hours ago that it's here!


Guess what's inside....



Fine

I

Can't

wait

either!:)



Yey! my new ipad!:) I'm not really a techie kind of person and i rarely change my gadgets, the last time i bought one was almost 2-3 years ago. When apple launched the new ipad, i don't know what gotten into me i want it so badly!!!


My contact shipped it from Singapore 'coz as we all know the apple stores here in the country are the last ones to receive the new ipad.



Look what's inside!! my new pad. I happen to have this weird habit of naming my gadgets.:) my itouch is named Ethan and since my new pad is so white i've got to name her Snow!:)


I don't know what more can i say, I'm just too damn happy right now!
-Che

No comments:

Post a Comment