Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ready for Europe!:)

As many of you may know I'll be going on a vacation tom.:)

I want to share the things that i bought especially for this trip.

1. Luggage
-Samsonite
-B-lite
-Pinkish
-3.8kg
-Large

This is my new luggage it's very light for a large. The downside is there is a possibility that you may pack a little too much and exceed your baggage weight limit.

2. Comfortable shoes
-Keds
-Jeans color


Since many of you may know, I don't wear rubber shoes and i hate wearing closed shoes but when i saw these shoes i fell in love with it and its really comfortable.  

3. Sketchpad and color pencils

While waiting for our connection flight i can draw some of the designs that i thought of.:) and Europe has a very beautiful architecture that could serve as my inspiration.<3

Here are my first few drawings in my new sketch pad!

*all the photos are captured using my new ipad!

Few more hours and i'll be in Rome! Chao!
-Che


No comments:

Post a Comment